Your body is already equipped with all the tools you need for a good night’s sleep. Sometimes anxiety, fatigue, worry or just life can impact on our ability to fall asleep. But sleep is like any other part of what we do from performance to recover. Results rely on what we put into our body coupled as always with our lifestyle choices. Let’s look at Sleep from a cellular level
How Lack of Sleep can affect us?
- Lack of energy
- Anxiety and Stress,
- Irritability and Mood
- Restless Legs or night cramps
- Difficult to focus
- Gut health (erratic eating patterns)
How do liquid Magnesium and Minerals help?
- Magnesium maintains healthy levels of GABA. GABA is one of the most Important Neurotransmitters to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Magnesium supports Serotonin levels which aids in modulating hormones linked to anxiety while low GABA levels have been directly linked to Anxiety.
- Supports improved Dopamine levels. Dopamine calms the nervous system.
- Relaxes muscles and nervous system response which aids cramps & spasms
- Metabolic Mineral – Your body uses it where it needs it most
- Magnesium improves gut health through improved microbiome health
- Supports Anti-Inflammatory response
Powerful Published Science:
- Supports Anti-Inflammatory Response
- Supports Cellular function and turnover
- Enhances Platelet Health & Function
- Enhances cardio function & circulation
- Moderates Gene Regulation and Expression
- Supports Healthy Stem Cell production (EPC)
- Supports Rapid Electrolyte replacement
Contents: Magnesium, Minerals & Trace Elements Deep Sea Water
Source: Deep Sea Water
Form: Clear Liquid
Applications: Ingredient for sleep focused drinks