MINERAL SEA SALT NATURAL
“FOOD TASTES BETTER WITH ORIEL SEA SALT”
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO LAUNCH OUR NEW 100 GRAM RETAIL JARS
20% Discount when you Buy any 3 Sea Salt Products. Simply use Disc Code 3SALTS420 at Checkout
Natural Mineral Sea Salt 100 gram: Slightly moist with a powder like grain. For those who like to pinch. This mineral sea salt has a powerfully smooth taste and allows you to use up to 25% less with no compromise on flavour. Just ask some of our countries top chefs:
Ross Lewis, Chapter One**** “It’s not until you taste this salt that you realise how clean and pure its flavour could and should be. And it’s Irish we should all be using it!!!”
- Buy any three Tubs of Sea Salt and get a 20% Discount
- It’s Healthier to have more minerals and to use less salt.
- Powerful flavour with Mineral after tones.
- Totally Irish – Natural, Pure and Local.
- Fine Grain texture – Smooth deep flavour.
- Perfect Ingredient Sea Salt.
- Smooth taste profile is embraced by food for complete flavour.
- 80% Faster. Dissolves and Disperses rapidly in recipes.
- No Additives – Sea Salt as Nature intended.
- Non Oxidised – Harvested through a sealed system.
- The Forgiving Sea Salt – A little too much means Richer not Saltier
Noel Mc Meel, Lough Erne Resort**** “Everyone should be using this, a super ingredient and it’s Irish”
Ed Cooney, The Pearl at The Merrion Hotel**** “Finally, a Sea Salt that does not overpower the dish but elevates the overall taste, super and Irish”
O’Donnells Hand Cooked Crisps, Ed O’Donnell says: “We tried a range of Sea Salts, but the taste profile of Oriel Sea Salt was supreme, these crisps have a wonderfully addictive taste”
Darren Harris, DIT National Bakery College “We found it to be very good, I was able to reduce salt down by 25% on average without difficulties in processing. I found it to be of good flavor and it had a clean taste. That said we really liked the breads that had a high level of your sea salt also!”
Domini Kemp, Itsa Food Company “This is a lovely Irish Sea Salt, it has better flavour and it’s actually more saltier so you can use less”