“FOOD TASTES BETTER WITH ORIEL SEA SALT”
Guinness Smoked Mineral Sea Salt 100 gram: The finest Stout in the world. To create a Guinness smoked Sea salt proved a real challenge but with the help of Guinness chefs and taste afficionados it is finally here. We take our Kiln Dried Sea Salt and we smoke it over aged oak barrels infused with specially selected Guinness Roasted & Unroasted Barley and Malt to produce a robust yet smooth Smokiness that is simply Grand.
- Intense Aroma that disguises a unique smokiness
- It’s Healthier to have more minerals and use less salt.
- Powerful flavour with Mineral After tones.
- Totally Irish– Natural, Pure and Local.
- Fine Grain texture – Smooth deep Flavour.
- Perfect Finishing Sea Salt and a great ingredient.
- Smooth flavour is embraced by food for complete flavour.
- 80% Faster. Dissolves and Disperses rapidly in recipes.
- No Additives Sea Salt as Nature intended.
- Non Oxidised From deep ocean water to pack, it never touches the air.
- This Smokey Sensation ticks all the boxes and has to be tried!
- The only Sea Salt that is Crystalised Under Water to retain the intensity.
And here is what some top chefs have to say:
Ross Lewis, Chapter One**** “It’s not until you taste this salt that you realise how clean and pure its flavour could and should be. And it’s Irish we should all be using it!!!” “And then they create these incredible smoked sea salts, Wow!!”
Noel Mc Meel, Lough Erne Resort**** “Everyone should be using this, a super ingredient and it’s Irish”
Ed Cooney, The Pearl at The Merrion Hotel**** “Finally, a Sea Salt that does not overpower the dish but elevates the overall taste, super and Irish”
Darren Harris, DIT National Bakery College “We found it to be very good, I was able to reduce salt down by 25% on average without difficulties in processing. I found it to be of good flavor and it had a clean taste. That said we really liked the breads that had a high level of your sea salt also!”
Domini Kemp, Itsa Food Company “This is a lovely Irish Sea Salt, it has better flavor and it’s actually more saltier so you can use less”