TEELING WHISKEY SMOKED SEA SALT
You May also like:
You may also like…
Mineral Sea Salt
MINERAL SEA SALT NATURAL€3.49 Add to cart
“FOOD TASTES BETTER WITH ORIEL SEA SALT”
Teeling Whiskey Smoked Mineral Sea Salt 100 gram: We take our Kiln Dried Sea Salt and we smoke it over Teeling Irish Whiskey, freshly emptied 90 year old Nicaraguan Oak barrels to produce a Smokiness that is simply spectacular.
We could try and describe this, but Joe McNamee of The Menu in The Irish Examiner does a much better job: “Teeling’s Irish Whiskey Smoked Sea Salt is the culinary equivalent of a unicyclist balancing a pile of dinner plates atop a long pole, the other end of which is perched precariously on the tip of his put-upon proboscis—the concept alone is both terrifying and ridiculous and in reality it shouldn’t work at all yet somehow it does, three stonking great flavours, whiskey, smoke, salt, piled on top of each other and coming together in what can only be described as a very vigorous harmony”
And then you have what some top chefs have to say:
Ross Lewis, Chapter One**** “It’s not until you taste this salt that you realise how clean and pure its flavour could and should be. And it’s Irish we should all be using it!!!” “And then they create this incredible smoked sea salt with Teeling’s, Wow!!”
- Intense Aroma that disguises a unique smokiness
- It’s Healthier to have more minerals and use less salt.
- Powerful flavour with Mineral After tones.
- Totally Irish – Natural, Pure and Local.
- Fine Grain texture – Smooth deep Flavour.
- Perfect Finishing Sea Salt and a great ingredient.
- Smooth flavour is embraced by food for complete flavour.
- 80% Faster. Dissolves and Disperses rapidly in recipes.
- No Additives Sea Salt as Nature intended.
- Non Oxidised From deep ocean water to pack, it never touches the air.
- This Smokey Sensation ticks all the boxes and has to be tried!
- The only Sea Salt worldwide to be Crystalised Under Water to retain it’s intensity.
Noel Mc Meel, Lough Erne Resort**** “Everyone should be using this, a super ingredient and it’s Irish”
Ed Cooney, The Pearl at The Merrion Hotel**** “Finally, a Sea Salt that does not overpower the dish but elevates the overall taste, super and Irish”
Darren Harris, DIT National Bakery College “We found it to be very good, I was able to reduce salt down by 25% on average without difficulties in processing. I found it to be of good flavor and it had a clean taste. That said we really liked the breads that had a high level of your sea salt also!”
Domini Kemp, Itsa Food Company “This is a lovely Irish Sea Salt, it has better flavour and it’s actually more saltier so you can use less”