MINERAL SEA SALT KILN DRIED
You May also like:
You may also like…
Mineral Sea Salt
MINERAL SEA SALT NATURAL€3.49 Add to cart
“FOOD TASTES BETTER WITH ORIEL SEA SALT”
Kiln Dried Mineral Sea Salt 100 gram: Free Flowing and fine grain. Replace your table salt with a Mineral Sea Salt. This mineral rich sea salt has a powerfully smooth taste and allows you to use up to 25% less with no compromise on flavour. Just ask some of our countries top chefs:
Ross Lewis, Chapter One**** “It’s not until you taste this salt that you realise how clean and pure its flavour could and should be. And it’s Irish we should all be using it!!!”
- It’s Healthier to have more minerals and use less salt.
- Powerful flavour with Mineral after tones.
- Totally Irish Natural, Pure and Local.
- Fine Grain texture – Smooth deep flavour.
- Perfect Ingredient Sea Salt.
- Smooth taste profile is embraced by food for complete flavour.
- 80% Faster. Dissolves and Disperses rapidly in recipes.
- No Additives Sea Salt as Nature intended.
- Non Oxidised Harvested through a sealed system.
- The Forgiving Sea Salt – A little too much means Richer not Saltier
- The only Sea Salt worldwide to be Crystalised Under Water to retain it’s intensity.
Noel Mc Meel, Lough Erne Resort**** “Everyone should be using this, a super ingredient and it’s Irish”
Ed Cooney, The Pearl at The Merrion Hotel**** “Finally, a Sea Salt that does not overpower the dish but elevates the overall taste, super and Irish”
O’Donnells Hand Cooked Crisps, Ed O’Donnell says: “We tried a range of Sea Salts, but the taste profile of Oriel Sea Salt was supreme, these crisps have a wonderfully addictive taste”
Darren Harris, DIT National Bakery College “We found it to be very good, I was able to reduce salt down by 25% on average without difficulties in processing. I found it to be of good flavor and it had a clean taste. That said we really liked the breads that had a high level of your sea salt also!”
Domini Kemp, Itsa Food Company “This is a lovely Irish Sea Salt, it has better flavour and it’s actually more saltier so you can use less”